The Cash Management (CA) module is integrated with the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable modules to provide a single place where you can manage all of your cash needs.
- CASH FORECAST: Gain a better understanding of your organization’s cash position by looking at a 30-day trend that incorporates AR/AP/CA/ anticipated cash transactions statistics. Customize reports to reflect your specific cash needs and situation.
- BANK RECONCILIATION: Enter statement information provided by the bank and use Acumatica screens to reconcile balances while adding bank charges, bank interest, and other transactions.
- PETTY CASH MANAGEMENT: Manage petty cash and bank account balances by viewing transaction history in detailed and daily views. Acumatica allows you to manage and trace uncleared and cleared balances from the inquiry screen.
- CASH ACCOUNT TRANSFERS: Transfer funds between bank accounts and track funds that are in-transit. Acumatica automatically tracks currency gains and losses and allows you to record associated bank expenses.
- REMITTANCE AND PAYMENTS: Gather complete payment information from vendors and customers when accounts are established by linking required information to the type of payment (credit card, wire transfer, S.W.I.F.T, and more).