The General Ledger (GL) is the central repository for your financial information that includes your chart of accounts, financial periods, ledgers, allocations, and more.
- FLEXIBLE ACCOUNTS: Define the length and segmentation of accounts and subaccounts. Change structure even after implementation.
- ADVANCED SECURITY: Control which users and roles can view and create transactions for specific GL accounts and subaccounts.
- GL CONSOLIDATION: Import data from entities with different currencies and account structures to create consolidated financial reporting.
- REPORTING AND INQUIRIES: Monitor key aspects of your business in real-time by creating custom inquiries, dashboards, and reports.
- WORKFLOW AND APPROVAL: Assign roles/people to approve transactions, release transactions, and close accounting periods.