Meet the Team
We’ve been working with ERP software, network solutions, and all-encompassing business solutions for years. Find out about how each member of our team works together to provide you with the expert services your business needs.
Andrew B. Zeigler, MCP
Andrew founded Advanced Business Software Corp. (ABSC) in November 1977, and is currently Corporate President for Advanced Business Software Corporation. He designed the accounting systems that ABSC sells and supports in RPG on the iSeries. ABSC currently has over 150 customers in an approximate 120-mile radius of Savannah.
- Graduated from Armstrong State College in 1977 with a degree in Mathematics and a minor in Computer Science.
- Technical Support Specialist for Georgia Southern University Business & Finance IT Department (2010 -2011)
- Experience includes programming in RPG II, RPG III, RPG IV, and SQL.
- Has technical training from JD Edwards and is experienced in implementing JD Edwards.
- Primary responsibilities include: Project Manager, System Analyst, as well as Primary Trainer.
Carolyn F. Watkins
Carolyn joined the staff of ABSC in 1993 with emphasis on programming and customer support.
- Graduated from the University of Georgia in 1975 with a double major in Computer Science and Mathematics and a minor in Statistics.
- Experience includes programming in: COBOL, RPG II, RPG III, RPG IV and SQL.
- COBOL programmer for the City of Savannah water systems and an RPG programmer for Data Enterprises before ABSC; designed and implemented software in COBOL for Union Camp wood systems and cost accounting programs.
- Employed by Advanced Business Software Corp. as an iSeries programmer/consultant, performing custom programming and customer ERP software support for Daly.commerce and custom ABSC ERP software packages.
Tammy joined the staff of ABSC in 1988 with prior experience in the hardware side of the computer industry.
- Received a Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering from DeVry Institute of Technology in Atlanta, GA in 1986.
- Employed by Hewlett Packard as a Customer Engineer, performing field service on PC’s, printers, plotters and other peripheral devices before ABSC.
- Employed by ABSC as an RPG programmer, with experience in Visual Basic, Access and Workstation Basic.
Michael joined the staff of ABSC in 2015 with many years of experience in the ERP software industry. He began his career as a programmer for the City of Savannah and has recently returned to Savannah.
- Graduated from Pratt Institute with a BS in Mathematics and a minor in Computer Science.
- Has experience in programming, project management and database administration.
- Worked in New York for a mutual fund company, as well as the EPA prior to ABSC.
- Started a turn-key remodeling/REO company in Savannah, GA five years ago and continues to run it today.
- Works closely with the ABSC sales team and future clients to help find the appropriate solutions to fit their business needs.
- Attended Georgia Southern University from May 2004-June 2008 studying Hospitality Management with Minor in Business and Savannah Christian Prep School from 1994-2000.
Charles joined the staff of ABSC in 2015. His history includes:
- Computer Support Representative for the Georgia Tech Department of Health and Performance Sciences (2000-2002).
- Computer Support Representative for Georgia Tech School of Applied Physiology (2002-2006)
- Independent network support technician in the Savannah area (2009-2015).
- 2008 graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology in Management.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer.
Samuel joined the staff of Advanced Business Software in April of 2015.
- Received Bachelors of Science in Computer Science from Armstrong State University in 2011.
- Was previously employed by FedEx ground as a logistics coordinator.
- Experience in computer ERP software/programming includes:
- Net and Java programming
- Android application development
- Database development (SQL)
Borami joined ABSC in October of 2015.
- Acquired his Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science from Armstrong State University in 2014.
- Spent 6 years as a Hibachi Chef/Sushi Apprentice before ABSC.
- Software development/programming experience includes:
- Net, Java, and C++ Programming
- Android Application Development
- SQL and MySQL Database Development
Linda joined ABSC in June, 2008. Linda is part of the customer support staff at ABSC. Linda’s responsibilities include seeing that every customer gets personal attention when they call our office.